New online enrollment for all students for the
2020-21 school years:
Transitional/Kindergarten Registration for 2020-2021
Pre-Enrollment is Now Open for Transitional Kindergarten through 8th Grade
If you have a child who will be 5 years of age between Sept. 2, 2020 and Dec. 2, 2020, please register your child for Transitional Kindergarten at your attendance area school.
If you have a child who will be 5 years of age on or before Sept. 1, 2020, please register your child for Kindergarten at your attendance area school.
*TK/ K required documents: birth certificate, shot records, physical exam or appointment card, dental exam or appointment card,
ALL NEW STUDENTS TO SYLVAN DISTRICT
Complete on-line enrollment. Enrollment Forms 2 and 4 will need to be completed and filled out in paper form. You can access those forms here. Instructions for Aeries Online Enrollment can be accessed here.
If your child is already attending a Transitional Kindergarten program in Sylvan District, you do NOT need to complete the online enrollment. A letter will be sent home to these families explaining the enrollment process for Kindergarten.
- Original Certified Birth Certificate
- Immunization record including:
- Hepatitis B Vaccine
- Varicella Vaccine (chicken pox) or health-care provider documentation of immunity
- 2 Varicella Doses required
- Proof of physical exam or appointment scheduled for an exam (for enrolling Kindergarten students, exams dated after 3/1/20 also meet the 1st grade physical exam requirement)
- Proof of residency (2):
- Current utility bills with parent/guardian name
- 2nd Verification may include, but not limited to: property tax bill or rental property contract/lease, pay stub, voter registration
- Proof of Oral Health Exam or appointment scheduled
Immunization Record - visit Parents' Guide to Immunizations for School Entry for entry requirements by age and grade.